Mens Orkan Waterproof Shell (Rust/Orange)
Engineered with the worst alpine conditions in mind, the ORKAN gives you the confidence to strike out into the wilderness, whatever the weather.
Crafted using eVent® fabric with Direct Venting™ technology, the ORKAN keeps precipitation out whilst allowing perspiration to escape. Packed with technical features including a fully adjustable helmet compatible hood, internal taped seams and an anatomical fit, the ORKAN is a big mountain shell that will take you BEYOND BOUNDARIES.
Waterproof rating 20,000mm
Breathability JIS 1099 B1 26,000 g/m2 24hrs
UK | Get it by -
International | Please see delivery estimates here.
- Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable, Lightweight and durable 3-layer fabric with Nylon face
- Unique eVent® membrane with Direct Venting™ technology
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Taped seams and seamless shoulders for added waterproofness
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort, designed for technical layering
- Articulated elbows for freedom of movement
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with laminated & wired brim
- Laminated centre front zip guard with soft tricot trim zip garage
- Extended high collar for extra face protection
- YKK water repellent zippers
- Two large zipped hand warmer pockets, positioned high enough to avoid harnesses/backpack straps
- Internal stretch mesh pocket, large enough for storing gloves, map, goggles etc
- Underarm pit zips with water repellent zippers
- Corded zipper pulls are easy to grab, even whilst wearing gloves
- Moulded zipper garages to protect closure from snow and rain
- Hypalon Velcro cuff adjusters
- Adjustable drawcord hem with drop back for extra coverage
- Internal zip chest pocket with earphone cable port
- Reflective details
- Hanging loop
- Athletic fit - room for movement & layering, but without being oversized
- Fabric weight 138gsm / Garment weight (size M) 540gm
- Note: YKK's water repellent zippers are highly water resistant but not 100% waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your external pockets that may be damaged by moisture
THE ABOVE CHART INDICATES BODY MEASUREMENTS, NOT GARMENT DIMENSIONS
CALCULATE YOUR OWN BODY MEASUREMENTS, THEN SELECT THE APPROPRIATE PRODUCT SIZE
IF YOUR BODY MEASUREMENTS ARE BETWEEN SIZES, GO DOWN TO THE SMALLER SIZE FOR A TIGHTER FIT OR UP TO THE LARGER SIZE FOR A MORE RELAXED FIT
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
Delivering was OK - according info from website. Jacket looks on first look great and now it is at testing process...
After using in the highlands it’s has yet to fail me! Definitely would recommend
I bought it and used it in the Lakes within a week of purchase. It’s definitely waterproof light and breathable. Ie. as described
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice