Mens Aktiv Down Gilet (Navy/Rust)
UK delivery dd/mm - dd/mm
International delivery info
An incredibly versatile insulated layer, providing core warmth with minimal weight. It's constructed with a lofty 700 fill power down, yet remains lightweight and packable. The Aktiv Gilet is designed to accompany you on active alpine pursuits by packing down into it's own pocket and with a Nylon ripstop outer it's the perfect partner to accompany you BEYOND BOUNDARIES.
Ask a question
- 700FP ethically produced Goose Down
- Premium 90/10 Down/Feather ratio
- RDS Certified
- Nylon ripstop outer fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) & down proofing finish
- Mini-stitch through baffle construction
- Down-filled stand collar
- Front zip & internal insulated zip baffle with soft Tricot chin guard
- Zipped hand pockets - one doubles as a stuff sack
- Corded zipper pulls are easy to grab, even whilst wearing gloves
- Stretch elastic bound armholes & hem for a flexible fit
- Reflective logo
- Hanging loop
- Garment weight approx. 220gm (size M)
- Down weight in garment - 71gm (size S), 75gm (size M), 80gm (size L), 85gm (size XL), 90gm (size XXL)
Please note: Down is exceptionally fine and can work itself through small openings, especially if the feathers become compressed. To keep your garment looking neat do not pull feathers through (this will make holes bigger), but tease them back in and rub the fabric to help seal the hole. For more information on caring for your down garment please see the Care section on the Fjern website.
Mens Jackets & Tops
Regular / Athletic Fit
The above chart indicates body measurements, not garment
Calculate your own body measurements, then select the appropriate product size.
If your body measurements are between sizes, go down to the smaller size for a tighter fit, or up to the larger size for a more relaxed fit.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Hem (cm)||Length (cm)|
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
Interested in Hiking, Climbing & Mountaineering?
There's more to see! Check out our specialist blog posts for more.
The Mountaineering Guide
With our combined 150 years in the great outdoors, we’ve learned a few things along the way...
The Climbing Guide
As climbers ourselves, we know the importance of having the right kit to take on the project you’ve been training 6 months for, or to manage a tricky approach in questionable conditions...
The Hiking Guide
Getting out there and pushing beyond your comfort zones is why Fjern was created...
I’m normally a medium but this was too baggy round the waist. I wanted a snug fit to look sharp and also keep the warmth in. Really impressed with the gilet, looks great in rust colour, very happy and it’s packs down really really small!
Mens Aktiv Down Gilet (Rust/Charcoal)
Looks very smart and although it appears thin it really does keep you snug.
Have been looking for this exact colour Gilet for my husband for ages, great quality great look.
Well made, really lightweight and really warm. Fits snugly so if you have a few extra pounds round the belly go for a size up. Quite long in the back which is good.
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice