Mens Aktiv Down Hooded Jacket (Navy/Rust)
UK delivery dd/mm - dd/mm
International delivery info
An incredibly versatile insulated layer, constructed with a lofty 700 fill power down, yet lightweight and packable. Warm enough to stand on its own in frigid, dry conditions but compact enough to be used as part of a layering system, the Aktiv is designed to accompany you on active alpine pursuits offering an extra layer of warmth. With a Nylon ripstop outer and an insulated & adjustable hood you'll be feeling confident as you strike out BEYOND BOUNDARIES.
Ask a question
- 700FP ethically produced Goose Down
- Premium 90/10 Down/Feather ratio
- RDS Certified
- Nylon ripstop outer fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) & down proofing finish
- Mini-stitch through baffle construction
- Down-filled hood with extended collar for extra face protection & warmth
- Internal hood adjusters for a streamlined finish and flexible fit
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Front zip & internal insulated zip baffle with soft Tricot chin guard
- Zipped hand pockets - one doubles as a stuff sack
- Corded zipper pulls are easy to grab, even whilst wearing gloves
- Stretch elastic bound cuffs & hem for a flexible fit
- Reflective logo
- Hanging loop
- Garment weight (size M) 465gm
- Down weight in garment - 131gm/size S, 138gm/size M, 145.5gm/size L, 153gm/size XL, 158gm/size XXL
Please note: Down is exceptionally fine and can work itself through small openings, especially if the feathers become compressed. To keep your garment looking neat do not pull feathers through (this will make holes bigger), but tease them back in and rub the fabric to help seal the hole. For more information on caring for your down garment please see the Care section on the Fjern website.
Mens Jackets & Tops
Regular / Athletic Fit
The above chart indicates body measurements, not garment
Calculate your own body measurements, then select the appropriate product size.
If your body measurements are between sizes, go down to the smaller size for a tighter fit, or up to the larger size for a more relaxed fit.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Length (cm)||Hem (cm)||Sleeve Length (cm)|
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
Interested in Hiking, Climbing & Mountaineering?
There's more to see! Check out our specialist blog posts for more.
The Mountaineering Guide
With our combined 150 years in the great outdoors, we’ve learned a few things along the way...
The Climbing Guide
As climbers ourselves, we know the importance of having the right kit to take on the project you’ve been training 6 months for, or to manage a tricky approach in questionable conditions...
The Hiking Guide
Getting out there and pushing beyond your comfort zones is why Fjern was created...
Good value jacket. Light, warm and fits well. However, price reflects quality. Not properly sealed internally to stop down escaping through the fabric of the jacket. Every time I wear it there are several tingly white tufts of down poking through. Not bad for the price.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, Adam. We genuinely appreciate your input as it helps us improve our products.
We're happy to hear that you find the jacket to be lightweight, warm, and well-fitting. Your positive comments are encouraging, and we're pleased to know you're satisfied with these aspects of the jacket.
Regarding the issue you mentioned with down escaping through the fabric, we apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. It's important to note that down is exceptionally fine and can work itself through small openings, especially if the feathers become compressed. To keep your garment looking neat, we recommend not pulling feathers through, as this can make the holes bigger. Instead, you can gently tease them back in and rub the fabric to help seal the hole. For more information on caring for your jacket, please see the Care section on our website.
Our design and production teams remain dedicated to the continuous improvement of our products, and we're constantly on the lookout for innovative materials and methods to enhance our products.
We truly appreciate your support and your willingness to provide us with constructive feedback. If you have any further concerns or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team.
All the best,
The Fjern Team
Various colours available. Extremely light and warm
This is a great looking jacket and actually much better fitting than I had expected. I am 5,10" and 12 stone and have a medium. The quality is excellent and I have found it particularly useful when walking in cold weather and is easily stowable if needed. It's not the type of jacket I would wear to stand around in cold weather as a thicker jacket would be more suitable, although you can easily fit another layer underneath. Also a decent well insulated hood. All in all excellent.
Amazing jacket to fold up and chuck on when windy and cold! Would recommend as a mid layer in the snow as well
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice