Mens Bresprekk Half Zip Grid Fleece (Navy/Rust)
UK delivery dd/mm - dd/mm
International delivery info
A winter baselayer or a lightweight midlayer, the BRESPREKK gives you the versatility demanded by changeable alpine conditions. The unique structure of grid fleece fabric facilitates better moisture management than a standard fleece, keeping you dry and comfortable during high output activities. The deep venting chest zip provides further temperature control when you need to dump heat at the top of a tough climb or gruelling ski descent.
Soft and stretchy, it's the perfect alpine layering option to accompany you BEYOND BOUNDARIES.
Ask a question
- Thermal Stretch Grid Fleece offers warmth, breathability and comfort fit
- Smooth fabric face with soft, thermal grid fleece inner
- Front ½ zip with chin guard
- Zipped chest pocket
- Corded zipper pulls are easy to grab, even whilst wearing gloves
- Stretch elastic bound cuffs, with thumb loops, for a flexible fit
- Hanging loop
- Fabric weight 300gsm / Garment weight (size M) 455gm
Mens Jackets & Tops
Regular / Athletic Fit
The above chart indicates body measurements, not garment
Calculate your own body measurements, then select the appropriate product size.
If your body measurements are between sizes, go down to the smaller size for a tighter fit, or up to the larger size for a more relaxed fit.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Length (cm)||Hem (cm)||Sleeve Length (cm)|
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
Interested in Mountaineering, Climbing & Hiking?
There's more to see! Check out our specialist blog posts for more.
The Mountaineering Guide
With our combined 150 years in the great outdoors, we’ve learned a few things along the way...
The Climbing Guide
As climbers ourselves, we know the importance of having the right kit to take on the project you’ve been training 6 months for, or to manage a tricky approach in questionable conditions...
The Hiking Guide
Getting out there and pushing beyond your comfort zones is why Fjern was created...
Great fit, well made and warm. So good I've bought two black and one blue. Loving the Fjern brand of clothing.
I was impressed how well made the product is. I will certainly buy more Fjern products in future.
Lovely item, lovely material. The length in the arms is a little long and quite tight around the arm pits, but wouldn't stop me buying further fjern products/items
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice