Mens Forsvar Eco Waterproof Jacket (Indigo)
UK delivery dd/mm - dd/mm
International delivery info
The FORSVAR is designed with planet conscious waterproofing in mind, delivering exceptional 15k/15k waterproofing and breathability. The ecoSHIELD® fabric is made from 100% recycled polyester with a recycled Polyester membrane & PFC-free DWR for added protection from the weather.
Packed with technical features including a fully adjustable hood, venting pit zips, internal taped seams and plenty of pockets for storage, this is a waterproof jacket to take you BEYOND BOUNDARIES.
Ask a question
- Waterproof, Windproof, Lightweight and durable 3-layer fabric
- 100% recycled ecoSHIELD® membrane
- Taped seams to ensure a waterproof performance
- Fully adjustable hood with wire brim for extra stiffness
- Waterproof Vislon double ended zip with soft tricot trim zip garage
- Two water resistant zipped hand warmer pockets
- Water resistant zipped chest pocket for easy to access storage
- Underarm pit zips with water resistant zips
- Corded zipper pulls are easy to grab, even whilst wearing gloves
- Velcro cuff adjusters
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Internal chest pocket
- Reflective details
- External hanging loop
- Approximate garment weight: 525gms (size Medium)
- The outer fabric is 100% Recycled Polyester made from post-consumer waste, i.e. plastic bottles.
- The membrane is 100% Recycled Polyester ecoSHIELD®. This recycled Polyester membrane is comprised of 85% Polyester film waste + 15% recycled bottles. It's also GRS & BlueSign certified.
- The waste from membrane production would usually be discarded, but this waste is cut into fragments, processed into small granules and then combined with recycled bottles into a new high-performance waterproof and breathable membrane.
- It's also possible to recycle ecoSHIELD® membrane at the end of the garment's life, meaning that your garment can avoid being added to the ever-increasing percentage of textiles going into landfill each year.
- The backing is 100% Polyester 20D jersey, helping to keep the fabric lightweight and flexible and also making it possible for the fabric to be recycled at the end of the garment's life.
- The DWR is PFC Free C0 and also has a Plasma finish (Super DWR) which helps to lengthen the working life of the DWR between reapplications.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Plasma PFC-free DWR
- ecoSHIELD® 100% Recycled Polyester membrane
Mens Jackets & Tops
Regular / Athletic Fit
The above chart indicates body measurements, not garment
Calculate your own body measurements, then select the appropriate product size.
If your body measurements are between sizes, go down to the smaller size for a tighter fit, or up to the larger size for a more relaxed fit.
|Sleeve Length (cm)
Measurements are taken whilst garment is laid flat on a surface to aid comparison with your own garments.
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
Interested in Hiking?
There's more to see! Check out our specialist blog post for more.
The Hiking Guide
Getting out there and pushing beyond your comfort zones is why Fjern was created...
Got this jacket two weeks ago and was the first time out on Sunday in the Lake District doing Coledale horseshoe great coat fitting was great on body but arms just a bit to long but ok as it kept the hands loads of pockets and great colour.
Thank you for the awesome review, Stuart! We are happy to hear that you're pleased with the jacket. The photo you've shared looks amazing, and it's great to see blue skies in the Lakes during October. Thank you for choosing our Forsvar jacket, and our Hagna trousers! We hope they continue to accompany you on many more exciting hikes.
The Fjern Team
Nearly everything you want from a jacket - my only issues are the internal storm flap getting caught in the zip quite often jamming it up - and the lack of an internal hanging loop.
Thank you for your review, Joseph. We're happy to hear you find our Forsvar great for the most part.
Regarding the internal storm flap issue you mentioned, we'll certainly take that feedback into account for future improvements. As for the internal hanging loop, this specific jacket has an external hanging loop, located on the back of the neck seam. Most of our range does have internal hanging loops. Sorry that this one doesn't quite meet your requirements.
If you have any more questions or suggestions, please feel free to reach out. We value your input.
The Fjern Team
I tried on the jacket and it has very long sleeves and is disproportionate to the body. I'm evaluating
Sizing is very good, jacket is well made and great for walking. Plenty of decent pockets, useful to have zips for ventilation under the arms. Only disappointment is that you need layer up as the jacket does not retain body heat very well.
Well fitting jacket, although the arms are slightly long and the pockets slightly small. Hood is adjustable and fits well.
Main problem is that in heavy rain the jackets soaks through in less than 10 minutes. I use it for dog walking in Scotland so I am out in all weathers. I am very disappointed in the lack of water resistance.
I have had the jacket since August 2022 so this is a long term review. The water resistance was a problem from when I got the jacket.
Thank you for sharing your feedback on our Forsvar Jacket, Nick. We're glad to hear that you appreciate the fit and adjustability of the hood. However, we are sorry to hear about the issue you've experienced with the water resistance.
The Forsvar is designed to offer reliable waterproof protection, with a 15k waterproof rating. It's concerning to hear that it has not performed as expected during heavy rain. We understand your disappointment, and we take your feedback seriously.
Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team so we can further investigate and work towards a resolution for you. We appreciate your support and hope to address this concern promptly.
The Fjern Team
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice