Mens Grenser Softshell Jacket (Charcoal/Cobalt)
UK delivery dd/mm - dd/mm
Christmas delivery info
The ideal companion for high output alpine activities, whether you're climbing, skiing or walking the dog. The GRENSER softshell is designed to give you absolute freedom of movement with its anatomically focused construction, from a fully adjustable helmet compatible hood to articulated sleeves. The membrane-free fabric means you get maximum breathability while still maintaining excellent wind resistance in the stormiest conditions, giving you the confidence to go BEYOND BOUNDARIES.
Ask a question
- Breathable, highly durable, wind resistant 2-way stretch softshell fabric with DWR treatment
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort, designed for technical layering
- Articulated elbows for freedom of movement
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with laminated brim
- Front chest zipper
- Full length zip guard with soft tricot trim zip garage
- Hypalon Velcro cuff adjusters
- Adjustable drawcord hem with drop back for extra coverage
- Corded zipper pulls are easy to grab, even whilst wearing gloves
- Two large zipped hand warmer pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Internal stretch mesh pocket, large enough for storing gloves, map, goggles etc
- Reflective logos
- Hanging loop
- Athletic fit - room for movement & layering, but without being oversized
- Fabric weight 230gsm / Garment weight (size M) 585gm
Mens Jackets & Tops
Regular / Athletic Fit
The above chart indicates body measurements, not garment
Calculate your own body measurements, then select the appropriate product size.
If your body measurements are between sizes, go down to the smaller size for a tighter fit, or up to the larger size for a more relaxed fit.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Length (cm)||Hem (cm)||Sleeve Length (cm)|
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
Interested in Mountaineering?
There's more to see! Check out our specialist blog post for more.
The Mountaineering Guide
With our combined 150 years in the great outdoors, we’ve learned a few things along the way...
I've only recently discovered the Fjern brand and have been very impressed. This jacket is well fitting and effective at blocking the wind. Recently used for a day abseil dispatching and it was the perfect weight (UK May, windy, overcast, sunny, light showers etc). Highly recommended.
Very comfortable to wear and a nice fit, which is true to size.
An excellent mid-weight softshell jacket. All the right features and a good fit that good for the hill but also fit for around town.
This softshell jacket is a great all-rounder and cope very well with some stormy lake district hikes
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice