Mens Nord Softshell Trousers (Storm Grey)
UK delivery dd/mm - dd/mm
International delivery info
Engineered to be a versatile mountaineering trouser made from stretch mid-weight softshell fabric with DWR, giving you the confidence to strike out into the wilderness, whatever the weather.
Wear on their own for Spring to Autumn hiking, and add a layer underneath to continue hiking through Winter. Packed with technical features including a diamond gusset & articulated knees for full freedom of movement, adjustable belted waist and plenty of pockets.
Our NORD trousers are the perfect partner for going BEYOND BOUNDARIES.
Ask a question
- Mid-weight Nylon Stretch Softshell fabric
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Snap waist closure with YKK zipped fly
- Removable fully adjustable webbing belt with metal buckle
- Diamond gusset & articulated knees for freedom of movement
- 2 hand pockets
- YKK zipped leg pocket
- Secure popper back pocket
- Mesh pocket bags to reduce bulk
- Embroidered logos
- Corded zipper pulls are easy to grab, even whilst wearing gloves
- Hanging loop
- Water & wind resistant
- Alpine/slim fit but with room for movement & layering
- Garment weight (size 32) 360gm
- 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane
Mens Trousers & Shorts
Regular / Athletic Fit
The above chart indicates body measurements, not garment
Calculate your own body measurements, then select the appropriate product size.
If your body measurements are between sizes, go down to the smaller size for a tighter fit, or up to the larger size for a more relaxed fit.
|Size||Waist (cm)||Hip (cm)||Thigh (cm)||Inseam (cm)|
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
Interested in Hiking & Climbing?
There's more to see! Check out our specialist blog posts for more.
The Climbing Guide
As climbers ourselves, we know the importance of having the right kit to take on the project you’ve been training 6 months for, or to manage a tricky approach in questionable conditions...
The Hiking Guide
Getting out there and pushing beyond your comfort zones is why Fjern was created...
4 way stretch... very comfortably material and fit (36). Pockets are good. Very happy with everything. Goes with my 3 other pairs of Nord trousers.
We are trialling these trousers for our staff team (Outdoor Instructors) and they are proving to be very good quality. They look good too.
Trousers are light and quick drying. Fit is slim but the material has stretch. My leg is 34" and length of these is fine. Packaging while not relevant is superior.
This is my second pair of these trousers, having bought my first pair in last year’s sale. I work outdoors in quite an active job, and they’re perfect as practical, quick drying trousers that still look smart.
Great trousers and really good in the rain - just as advertised.
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice