Mens Vinter Trousers (Storm Grey/Charcoal)
Engineered to be a versatile 3-season mountaineering trouser made from a combination of windproof, water-repellent & stretch softshell fabrics with DWR, giving you the confidence to strike out into the wilderness, whatever the weather.
Wear in Autumn through to Spring, packed with technical features including a diamond gusset & articulated knees for full freedom of movement, adjustable waist and plenty of zipped pockets. Our VINTER trousers are the perfect partner for going BEYOND BOUNDARIES.
UK | Get it by -
International | Please see delivery estimates here.
- Windproof & water-repellent GeoTex Nylon/Polyester blend fabric in strategic weather-exposed panels (thighs, knees, cuffs & seat)
- Stretch Nylon softshell fabric offers comfort and flexibility to waist panels, inseam & behind knees
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Snap waist closure with zipped fly
- Hook & loop adjustable side waist fastenings
- Diamond gusset & articulated knee panels for freedom of movement
- 2 zipped thigh pockets
- 1 zipped back pocket
- Ventilation zips along the outside thigh seams
- Adjustable popper cuffs
- Boot lace hooks
- Embroidered logos
- Corded zipper pulls are easy to grab, even whilst wearing gloves
- Hanging loop
- Water & wind resistant
- Alpine/slim fit but with room for movement & layering
- Approximate garment weight: 455gms (size 32)
- 80% Nylon, 12% Polyester, 8% Elastane
THE ABOVE CHART INDICATES BODY MEASUREMENTS, NOT GARMENT DIMENSIONS
CALCULATE YOUR OWN BODY MEASUREMENTS, THEN SELECT THE APPROPRIATE PRODUCT SIZE
IF YOUR BODY MEASUREMENTS ARE BETWEEN SIZES, GO DOWN TO THE SMALLER SIZE FOR A TIGHTER FIT OR UP TO THE LARGER SIZE FOR A MORE RELAXED FIT
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
These trousers have served me well for a year! In Scottish wind rain and snow! 10/10
Great fitting and very comfortable trousers.
Very high quality, nice fitting walking trousers, windproof and water resistant. Ideal for long hikes in adverse conditions or good ventilation for warmer days.
The trousers are very comfortable and well made they are warm and water repellent to a certain degree and they dried quickly after a heavy shower . No seams cause any discomfort a great addition to any walking wardrobe.
Great quality and design
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice