Merino Wash-In Cleaner (300ml)
Ask a question
!Please note this product can only be shipped within the UK
This wash-in cleaner is suitable for all merino woollen articles including baselayers and jackets. Its easy, gentle cleaning restores the appearance of merino wool and its added cedar extract works to repel moths.
Perfect for regular washing of any wool or merino wool clothing.
UK delivery by -
International delivery info.
- Suitable for wool and merino wool
- Leaves no residue
- Contains cedar extract to repel moths
- Preserves water repellency and antibacterial properties
- Neutralises odours
- Easy to use in the washing machine
- 50% recycled plastic bottle
- Shake bottle and use 50ml (1 capful) per wash load
- Wash according to care label instructions
- Dry according to care label instructions
Despite its many benefits, cleaning and caring for merino wool can be a challenge. Avoid using regular detergents on your merino items, as they may leave behind harmful chemical residues that can compromise the performance of the wool. However, the Fjern Merino Wash-In Cleaner can gently and thoroughly clean your clothing, helping to keep them fresher for longer. With added cedar extract to protect against moths, this product ensures that your merino wool remains in top shape.
- Merino wool is a wonderful material that keeps you warm in cold weather and remains breathable in warm conditions. It is also a sustainable option, quick to dry and naturally resistant to odours. Merino wool is soft, comfortable to wear and relatively lightweight, making it a popular choice for many.
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice