Snarka 240 Sleeping Bag (Navy/Sunshine)
The Snarka 240 is our 3-season synthetic lightweight sleeping bag. The Thermolite Ecomade 240gsm insulation perfectly balances comfort, warmth whilst helping to keep the weight down. Packed with features; the internal stash pocket enables you to keep your valuables close, the full-length zip baffle, hood drawstring and angled foot box enables you to stay warm and secure from head to toe, perfect for going BEYOND BOUNDARIES.
UK | Get it by -
International | Please see delivery estimates here.
- Thermolite Ecomade recycled insulation
- Recycled Nylon face and lining fabric
- Fjern Comfort Zone: 2-8°C
- Non-snag zip closure, makes getting in and out easy
- Anti-draft zip baffle, helps prevent heat escaping
- Angled footbox for added comfort and natural sleeping position
- Drawstring hood, extra warmth and comfort
- Internal valuables pocket
- Compressible stuff sack included
- Weight: 1090g
- Length: 214cm
- Width: 76cm
- Uncompressed Size: 32 x 20cm
- Compressed Size: 23 x 20cm
- Comfort 6°C (43°F), Limit 1°C (34°F), Extreme -14°C (7°F)
- ISO 23537-1:2016 temperature tested
- Comfort - This is the temperature where a "standard woman" is expected to be comfortable. They are lying in a relaxed sleeping position and should not feel cold.
- Limit - The temperature where a "standard man" is fighting against the cold. They are in a curled-up position, are not shivering and should sleep for 8 hours without waking. This is the performance limit of the sleeping bag.
- Extreme - This is the minimum temperature to use a sleeping bag, the risk of hypothermia and frostbite is a real possibility. In an emergency a "standard woman" can sleep for 6 hours at this temperature although health damage is a serious risk.
- *Individual experience may differ depending upon gender, weight, clothing, the ground and other equipment being used*
- Shell & Lining: 100% Recycled Nylon
- Insulation: 100% Recycled Thermolite Polyester
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice