Snarka 240 Sleeping Bag (Navy/Sunshine)
UK delivery dd/mm - dd/mm
International delivery info
The Snarka 240 is our 3-season synthetic lightweight sleeping bag. The Thermolite Ecomade 240gsm insulation perfectly balances comfort, warmth whilst helping to keep the weight down. Packed with features; the internal stash pocket enables you to keep your valuables close, the full-length zip baffle, hood drawstring and angled foot box enables you to stay warm and secure from head to toe, perfect for going BEYOND BOUNDARIES.
Ask a question
- Thermolite Ecomade recycled insulation
- Recycled Nylon face and lining fabric
- Fjern Comfort Zone: 2-8°C
- Non-snag zip closure, makes getting in and out easy
- Anti-draft zip baffle, helps prevent heat escaping
- Angled footbox for added comfort and natural sleeping position
- Drawstring hood, extra warmth and comfort
- Internal valuables pocket
- Compressible stuff sack included
- Weight: 1090g
- Length: 214cm
- Width: 76cm
- Uncompressed Size: 32 x 20cm
- Compressed Size: 23 x 20cm
- Comfort 6°C (43°F), Limit 1°C (34°F), Extreme -14°C (7°F)
- ISO 23537-1:2016 temperature tested
- Comfort - This is the temperature where a "standard woman" is expected to be comfortable. They are lying in a relaxed sleeping position and should not feel cold.
- Limit - The temperature where a "standard man" is fighting against the cold. They are in a curled-up position, are not shivering and should sleep for 8 hours without waking. This is the performance limit of the sleeping bag.
- Extreme - This is the minimum temperature to use a sleeping bag, the risk of hypothermia and frostbite is a real possibility. In an emergency a "standard woman" can sleep for 6 hours at this temperature although health damage is a serious risk.
- *Individual experience may differ depending upon gender, weight, clothing, the ground and other equipment being used*
- Shell & Lining: 100% Recycled Nylon
- Insulation: 100% Recycled Thermolite Polyester
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
Warm and light / compact to carry, but like all sleeping bags this style quite tight fitting to sleep in.
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, Ian. It's great to hear that our sleeping bag kept you warm and was easy to carry. We understand that the snug fit of this style might not be for everyone, but we appreciate your recommendation nevertheless. If you have any suggestions for improvement, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
The Fjern Team
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice