Womens Aktiv Down Hooded Jacket (Rust/Charcoal)
Ask a question
An incredibly versatile insulated layer, constructed with a lofty 700 fill power down, yet lightweight and packable. Warm enough to stand on its own in frigid, dry conditions but compact enough to be used as part of a layering system, the Aktiv is designed to accompany you on active alpine pursuits offering an extra layer of warmth. With a Nylon ripstop outer and an insulated & adjustable hood you'll be feeling confident as you strike out BEYOND BOUNDARIES.
UK delivery by -
International delivery info.
- 700FP ethically produced Goose Down
- Premium 90/10 Down/Feather ratio
- RDS Certified
- Nylon ripstop outer fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) & down proofing finish
- Mini-stitch through baffle construction
- Down-filled hood with extended collar for extra face protection & warmth
- Internal hood adjusters for a streamlined finish and flexible fit
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Front zip & internal insulated zip baffle with soft Tricot chin guard
- Zipped hand pockets - one doubles as a stuff sack
- Corded zipper pulls are easy to grab, even whilst wearing gloves
- Stretch elastic bound cuffs & hem for a flexible fit
- Reflective logo
- Hanging loop
- Garment weight (size S) 360gm
- Down weight in garment - 104gm/size XS, 109gm/size S, 115gm/size M, 120.5gm/size L, 126.5gm/size XL
Please note: Down is exceptionally fine and can work itself through small openings, especially if the feathers become compressed. To keep your garment looking neat do not pull feathers through (this will make holes bigger), but tease them back in and rub the fabric to help seal the hole. For more information on caring for your down garment please see the Care section on the Fjern website.
THE ABOVE CHART INDICATES BODY MEASUREMENTS, NOT GARMENT DIMENSIONS
CALCULATE YOUR OWN BODY MEASUREMENTS, THEN SELECT THE APPROPRIATE PRODUCT SIZE
IF YOUR BODY MEASUREMENTS ARE BETWEEN SIZES, GO DOWN TO THE SMALLER SIZE FOR A TIGHTER FIT OR UP TO THE LARGER SIZE FOR A MORE RELAXED FIT
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
I love this jacket so much ive bought my second one After 3 solid years off daily, constant use its taken a lot of abuse. Great fit , longer arms means your not having to adjust yourself . By pulling down your jacket. I sail in mine as amid layer and its ideal.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive review of our Aktiv Jacket.
We are thrilled to hear that you love it enough to have purchased a second one, and it is great to know that the longer arms provide you with the comfort and convenience you need.
Thank you for your continued support, and we hope to serve you again in the future.
Très bonne doudoune très chaude et enveloppante. Capuche extra. Taille grand prévoir une taille en moins.
ive been an avid outdoorsman all my life from milatry to civilian have to save im super impressed with these jackets .as i bought this one for my partner who loves it im just waiting for the okran to be in her size and ill pick her one up to complete her out door layers really cant recommend enough
Great Jacket, better than expected, quality.
Very nice, warm , good fit.
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice