Womens Breen Insulated Jacket (Pine/Green)
UK delivery dd/mm - dd/mm
International delivery info
The BREEN jacket's clean yet fully featured design will give you the confidence to strike out into the wilderness, knowing you are packing protection for the very worst weather. Powered by GEO-THERM, Thermolite's synthetic insulation, the BREEN functions well as an outer layer when it's cold & dry and as an easy to layer mid layer when the weather turns wet, keeping you warm even in changeable conditions.
Strategically placed panels and a healthy dose of synthetic insulation mean you get maximum breathability where you need it most and superb warmth in frigid conditions while still maintaining incredible packability - perfect for going BEYOND BOUNDARIES
Ask a question
- Synthetic 'GEO-THERM Powered by Thermolite' Eco-recycled insulation
- Matt finish, wind repellent Nylon ripstop outer fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Underarm & side panels made from breathable fabric to aid temperature regulation
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Partly insulated 'under helmet' hood with stretch binding
- Soft Tricot panels inside hood, for added warmth and comfort
- YKK front zip & internal insulated zip baffle with Tricot chin guard
- YKK zipped hand pockets with warm Tricot lining
- Corded zipper pulls are easy to grab, even whilst wearing gloves
- Internal mesh pocket that doubles as a stuff sack
- Stretch elastic bound cuffs for a flexible fit
- Reflective logo
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Hanging loop
- Packable into internal mesh pocket
- Garment weight (size S) 395gm
Womens Jackets & Tops
Regular / Athletic Fit
The above chart indicates body measurements, not garment
Calculate your own body measurements, then select the appropriate product size.
If your body measurements are between sizes, go down to the smaller size for a tighter fit, or up to the larger size for a more relaxed fit.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Length (cm)||Hem (cm)||Sleeve Length (cm)|
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
Interested in Climbing & Mountaineering?
There's more to see! Check out our specialist blog posts for more.
The Mountaineering Guide
With our combined 150 years in the great outdoors, we’ve learned a few things along the way...
The Climbing Guide
As climbers ourselves, we know the importance of having the right kit to take on the project you’ve been training 6 months for, or to manage a tricky approach in questionable conditions...
Womens Breen Insulated Jacket (Teal/Orange)
This is my second jacket. It’s so light weight but very cozy.
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice