Womens Hagna Eco Softshell Trousers (Moss/Black)
UK delivery dd/mm - dd/mm
International delivery info
Designed with conquering the great outdoors in mind, the HAGNA softshell trousers are ideally suited for going BEYOND BOUNDARIES. Made from a durable blend of recycled fabric with key areas reinforced with hard-wearing ripstop panels for added protection when the terrain gets rugged.
For even more protection from the elements the HAGNA has a Durable Water Repellent coating (C0 DWR / PFC free) adding to their wind and water resilience. Featuring a gusseted crotch & articulated knees for full freedom of movement and plenty of storage, including zipped thigh pockets to keep your valuables safe.
Ask a question
- Recycled Nylon blend softshell fabric with ripstop panels for added durability (knees & cuffs)
- PFC-free DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Snap waist closure with zipped fly
- Gusseted crotch & articulated knees for freedom of movement
- 2 hand warmer pockets
- 2 zipped thigh pockets
- Popper closure rear pocket
- Embroidered logo
- Corded zipper pulls are easy to grab, even whilst wearing gloves
- Hanging loop
- Water & wind resistant
- Approximate garment weight: 460gms (size Small)
- Main: 92% Recycled Polyester, 8% Elastane
- Contrast: 90% Recycled Polyester, 10% Elastane
Womens Trousers & Shorts
Regular / Athletic Fit
The above chart indicates body measurements, not garment
Calculate your own body measurements, then select the appropriate product size.
If your body measurements are between sizes, go down to the smaller size for a tighter fit, or up to the larger size for a more relaxed fit.
|Size||Waist (cm)||Hip (cm)||Thigh (cm)||Inseam (cm)|
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
Interested in Hiking?
There's more to see! Check out our specialist blog post for more.
The Hiking Guide
Getting out there and pushing beyond your comfort zones is why Fjern was created...
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice