Womens Vandring Stretch Fleece Jacket (Teal/Orange)
A mid-weight technical fleece hoodie that retains warmth and offers a highly flexible fit & excellent performance. Smooth face fabric allows the VANDRING to function as an ideal layering piece. Some thoughtful details include thumb loops to keep your hands cosy, corded zip pulls for easy manoeuvrability when wearing gloves and a form fitting hood that works under a helmet or over a beanie.
Soft and stretchy, this hoodie can be worn as a stand-alone piece for day to day use, or as the perfect alpine layering option to accompany you BEYOND BOUNDARIES.
UK | Get it by -
International | Please see delivery estimates here.
- Thermal Stretch Fleece offers warmth, breathability and comfort fit
- Nylon/Polyester blend with Pilling resistant finish
- 4-way stretch
- Fitted hood suitable for under a helmet
- YKK front zip with chin guard
- YKK zipped hand pockets with breathable mesh pocket bags
- Corded zipper pulls are easy to grab, even whilst wearing gloves
- Stretch elastic bound cuffs, with thumb loops, for a flexible fit
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Hanging loop
- Fabric weight 222gsm / Garment weight (size S) 365gm
THE ABOVE CHART INDICATES BODY MEASUREMENTS, NOT GARMENT DIMENSIONS
CALCULATE YOUR OWN BODY MEASUREMENTS, THEN SELECT THE APPROPRIATE PRODUCT SIZE
IF YOUR BODY MEASUREMENTS ARE BETWEEN SIZES, GO DOWN TO THE SMALLER SIZE FOR A TIGHTER FIT OR UP TO THE LARGER SIZE FOR A MORE RELAXED FIT
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
An excellent midlayer for temperatures between 5°C and 15°C (used whilst walking up to 10 miles a day and previously worn whilst working with racehorses).
It washes really well at the advised washing temperature and the construction of the garment is excellent.
Very flexible light weight zipped jacket
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice