Womens Vinter Trousers (Brown/Dark Brown)
UK delivery dd/mm - dd/mm
International delivery info
Engineered to be a versatile 3-season mountaineering trouser made from a combination of windproof, water-repellent & stretch softshell fabrics with DWR, giving you the confidence to strike out into the wilderness, whatever the weather.
Wear in Autumn through to Spring, packed with technical features including a diamond gusset & articulated knees for full freedom of movement, adjustable waist and plenty of zipped pockets. Our VINTER trousers are the perfect partner for going BEYOND BOUNDARIES.
Ask a question
- Windproof & water-repellent GeoTex Nylon/Polyester blend fabric in strategic weather-exposed panels (thighs, knees, cuffs & seat)
- Stretch Nylon softshell fabric offers comfort and flexibility to waist panels, inseam & behind knees
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Snap waist closure with zipped fly
- Hook & loop adjustable side waist fastenings
- Diamond gusset & articulated knee panels for freedom of movement
- 2 zipped thigh pockets
- 1 zipped back pocket
- Ventilation zips along the outside thigh seams
- Adjustable popper cuffs
- Boot lace hooks
- Embroidered logos
- Corded zipper pulls are easy to grab, even whilst wearing gloves
- Hanging loop
- Water & wind resistant
- Alpine/slim fit but with room for movement & layering
- Approximate garment weight: 405gms (size 10)
- 80% Nylon, 12% Polyester, 8% Elastane
Womens Trousers & Shorts
Regular / Athletic Fit
The above chart indicates body measurements, not garment
Calculate your own body measurements, then select the appropriate product size.
If your body measurements are between sizes, go down to the smaller size for a tighter fit, or up to the larger size for a more relaxed fit.
|Size||Waist (cm)||Hip (cm)||Thigh (cm)||Inseam (cm)|
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
Interested in Hiking & Mountaineering?
There's more to see! Check out our specialist blog posts for more.
The Mountaineering Guide
With our combined 150 years in the great outdoors, we’ve learned a few things along the way...
The Hiking Guide
Getting out there and pushing beyond your comfort zones is why Fjern was created...
Me encantan sus prestaciones, son geniales,cómodos y resistentes
Ticks all the boxes - style, fit, colour, material
Really love these trousers. Great fit, comfy, warm but not hot, great for long walks in variable conditions.
Trousers are slim fitting but stretchy so no problem going uphill. Seem to have good windproofing & they are warm enough to suit an Irish winter. It hasn't rained yet while wearing them hiking so I don't know how effective the water resistance will be. Vents down the sides too if required. Very happy so far after 2 hikes.
Fit perfectly and really comfy, nice and flexy!
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice