Fördra 70L Duffle Bag (Petrol)
UK delivery dd/mm - dd/mm
International delivery info
Designed with durability and sustainability in mind, the Fördra 70L is crafted using hardwearing 100% recycled polyester with weather-resistant and abrasion-resistant properties enhanced by a TPU-film laminate, ensuring a tough and resilient fabric.
Equipped with a spacious main compartment and a multitude of pockets, this duffle bag provides ample storage space. It is large enough for memorable week-long getaways for making it an excellent choice for van camping adventures. Working remotely? It also features a cushioned compartment for your laptop and tablet that can be accessed through an external zip.
For added versatility, the duffle features padded and removable shoulder straps that allow you to carry it like a backpack. These straps can be easily detached when not in use and stored away neatly in its own zip pocket. Additionally, the reinforced slimline grab handles are padded and lined providing a comfortable grip when moving from one place to another.
Whether you're embarking on a relaxing trip to get away from it all or an adventurous weekend, this duffle bag offers versatile storage options for all your kit. You can effortlessly wear it as a backpack, making it suitable for carrying between terminals or taking a short stroll to your campsite.
Ask a question
- Generous 70L capacity
- Large U-shaped main opening with lockable zip
- 1 Internal mesh pocket
- 1 Internal zipped mesh pocket
- 1 Internal zipped mesh lid pocket
- External zipped and padded laptop & tablet storage
- Lash points
- Stowaway padded shoulder straps
- 4 Padded slimline grab handles
- 2 Carry handles
- 2 External zipped pockets
- Subtle tonal Fjern branding
- Volume: 70L
- Dimensions: 69x38x26cm
- Weight: 1.85kg
- Laptop pocket dimensions: 38x28cm
- Tablet pocket dimensions: 14x28cm
- Shell Fabric: GRS Certified 100% 600D RPET Laminated with TPU coating
- Mesh: 100% Polyester
- Webbing: 100% Polyester
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice