Gökotta 1 Tent (Thyme)
Delivery from 16th October
Usual lead times apply
With a fully-packed weight of just 1.1kg, the Gokotta 1 is our free-standing, three-season, ultra-light one-person tent, perfect for your fast and light adventures - offering an optimal blend of great protection, usability, great livability, and small pack size, at a great weight.
With its small pack size, low weight, yet comfortable features, the Gokotta 1 is ideal for solo adventurers who want a lightweight, easy-to-pitch, free-standing tent that offers plenty of headroom, useful internal pockets, and a handy vestibule. Designed for hiking, backpacking, wild camping, bikepacking and everything in between, the Gokotta 1 can be put up in minutes using a simple one-pole system, and offers a spacious free-standing design for the intrepid solo adventurer. The wide entrance door can be totally rolled back to give great access to the tent, and great views from inside, whilst the vestibule area gives coverage for when conditions aren’t optimal, and a handy area to store kit and equipment. Despite the light weight, the Gokotta is built to endure, and will be your adventuring companion for years to come.
A 3000mm hydrostatic head rainfly and a 5000mm bath-tub style floor area keep you and your kit dry and secure in the worst of rain, whilst the easily adjustable Dyneema guy-lines allow you to add stability if the weather takes a turn for the worst. The freestanding design makes setup a breeze and allows you to easily reposition your tent before pegging down, with the included high-strength Y-profile pegs. The 8.5mm 7001 aluminium single-pole system easily snaps together into its symmetrical frame in seconds and offers a simple and effortless way to set up your inner tent in under a minute, whilst subtle colour and branding allow you to blend in when desired. The included packable bag offers a quick and easy way of packing your tent away - no more struggling to stuff a tent in an overly tight bag.
Ask a question
- Ultra-lightweight at 1.1kg (fully packed, including pegs and accessories)
- 3000mm waterproof 15D/420T ripstop nylon rainfly (silicone-coated with sealed taped seams)
- 5000mm waterproof 20D ripstop nylon bath-tub floor area (silicone-coated with sealed taped seams)
- 15D ripstop nylon inner body with 15D mesh for optimal airflow
- Stormflap on external zip
- Hypalon-reinforced construction
- 8.5mm 7001 lightweight aluminium single-pole system offering a simple set-up
- Internal storage pockets
- Designed to maximise internal space at a super light weight
- Vestibule for storing gear or sheltering from the elements
- Vents for maximal airflow and minimal condensation
- Internal hang loops
- Adjustable high-visibility Dyneema guy-lines for added stability
- 10 Y-profile lightweight aluminium 15cm ground pegs
- Easy-pack carry bag with two compression straps - put your tent away effortlessly, no more straining to pack away
- Poles (inc bag): 320g
- Pegs (inc bag): 75g
- Rainfly: 345g
- Inner tent: 355g
- Carry bag: 40g
- Total packed weight: 1135g
- Sleeping area length: 213cm
- Sleeping area width: 75cm
- Sleeping area peak height: 100cm
- Vestibule width (max): 70cm
- Sleeping area floor size: 1.5975sqm
- Vestibule area floor size: 0.75sqm
- Packed: Length 42cm x Width 12cm x Height 10cm
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice