Gökotta 2 Tent (Thyme)
UK delivery dd/mm - dd/mm
International delivery info
Weighing in at 1.5kg, the Gokotta 2 is our free-standing, three-season, ultra-light two-person tent perfect for your fast and light adventures. Cleverly designed with two generously sized doors and two vestibules, the Gokotta 2 allows entry from either side, offering great usability at a low weight - your perfect companion for going beyond boundaries.
Designed for hiking, backpacking, wild camping, bikepacking and everything in between, the Gokotta 2 can be put up in minutes using a simple one-pole system, and offers a spacious free-standing design, with two separate doors and vestibule areas - giving you ease of access and livable space for two campers, or plenty of room for 1 camper to spread out.
Despite the light weight, the Gokotta doesn’t skimp on features, offering internal storage pockets, hang loops, easily adjustable Dyneema guy-lines, two vents for optimal airflow, and an easy-to-use packable bag to quickly and effortlessly pack your tent away. Both doors can be completely rolled back when required, giving great accessibility and visibility from within the tent.
A 3000mm hydrostatic head rainfly and a 5000mm bath-tub style floor area keep you and your kit dry and secure in the worst of rain, whilst the easily adjustable Dyneema guy-lines allow you to add stability if the weather takes a turn for the worst. The freestanding design makes setup a breeze and allows you to easily reposition your tent before pegging down, with the included high-strength Y-profile pegs. The 8.5mm 7001 aluminium single-pole system easily snaps together into its symmetrical frame in seconds and offers a simple and effortless way to set up your inner tent in under a minute, whilst the subtle colour and branding on the tent body allow you to blend in when desired. The included packable bag offers a quick and easy way of packing your tent away - no more struggling to stuff a tent in an overly tight bag.
Ask a question
- Ultra-lightweight 2-person tent at 1.5kg fully packed (including pegs and accessories)
- 3000mm waterproof 15D/420T ripstop nylon rainfly (silicone-coated with sealed taped seams)
- 5000mm waterproof 20D ripstop nylon bath-tub floor area (silicone-coated with sealed taped seams)
- 15D ripstop nylon inner body with 15D mesh for optimal airflow
- Stormflaps on external zips
- Hypalon-reinforced construction
- 8.5mm 7001 lightweight aluminium single-pole system offering a simple set-up
- Internal storage pockets
- Designed to maximise internal space at a low weight
- Two-door design, for ease of access from both sides of the tent
- Two vestibules for storing gear or sheltering from the elements
- Two vents for maximal airflow and minimal condensation
- Internal hang loops
- Adjustable high-visibility Dyneema guy-lines for added stability
- 10 Y-profile lightweight aluminium 15cm ground pegs
- Premium YKK door zippers
- Easy-pack carry bag with two compression straps - put your tent away effortlessly, no more straining to pack away
- Poles (inc bag): 400g
- Pegs (inc bag): 75g
- Rainfly: 500g
- Inner tent: 500g
- Carry bag: 45g
- Total packed weight: 1520g
- Sleeping area length: 213cm
- Sleeping area width: 125cm
- Sleeping area peak height: 105cm
- Vestibule width (max): 90cm
- Sleeping area floor size: 2.6625 sqm
- Vestibule area floor size: 1.92 sqm
- Packed: Length 44cm x Width 15cm x Height 15cm
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
Do you have a ground sheet for the gokotta 2 ?
We don't have a groundsheet available for the Gökotta just yet. We should have official footprints available in a few months. In the meantime, you should be able to purchase an alternative that matches the Gökotta's dimensions.
Please let us know if you require any assitance.
The Fjern Team
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice