Hygge 200 Down Sleeping Bag (Petrol/Arctic Blue)
UK delivery dd/mm - dd/mm
International delivery info
Weighing 540g and compressing down to a tiny pack size, the Hygge 200 is our ultralight down-filled sleeping bag designed with fast-and-light adventures in mind; think multi-day hiking trips to long-distance bikepacking, and everything in between. Insulated with 200 grams of responsibly-sourced down, the Hygge 200 provides an unbeatable warmth-to-weight ratio, usable down to 7°C, perfect for warmer adventures where space and weight are at a premium when going beyond boundaries.
The DWR-coated ripstop face fabric repels water, protecting the 750 fill-power down insulation that adds unbeatable warmth for the weight. An adjustable hood closure keeps you cosy when the temperature drops, and a full-length down-filled zip-baffle wards off drafts.
Included is a cleverly designed stuff sack that allows you to compress the bag without needing a separate compression bag. The Hygge also comes with an extra storage sack allowing you to store the bag totally uncompressed when it's not in use, extending the life of your down.
At Fjern, all our down is Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified, meaning we have visibility of where our down comes from and we can ensure that our down and feathers do not come from animals in a supply chain that have been subjected to any harm. Using RDS certified down protects animal welfare first and foremost - however, it also rewards and influences the down and feather industry for practices that respect the humane treatment of ducks and geese.
Ask a question
- Super-lightweight at 540g (bag only)
- Super packable at 20cm(L) x 14 cm(W) (fully compressed)
- Fjern Sleep Limit: 7°C
- RDS-certified 750 fill power down insulation
- Ripstop Nylon face fabric with a Durable Water Repellant coating
- Compressable stuff sack
- Includes separate storage sack
- Perfect for fast and light summer adventures and warm-weather camping
- 200 grams of 750 fill power down insulation
- Ripstop Nylon Face-fabric with DWR
- Non-snag zip closure, makes getting in and out easy
- Down-filled zip baffle
- Angled footbox for added comfort and natural sleeping position
- Drawstring hood closure, extra warmth and comfort
- Internal valuables pocket
- Compressible stuff sack included
- Storage sack included
- Length: 218cm
- Width: 78cm
- Designed to fit most adults, up to a height of 6'3''
- Comfort 11°C (51°F), Limit 7°C (44°F), Extreme -6°C (22°F)
- ISO 23537-1:2016 temperature tested
- Comfort - This is the temperature where a "standard woman" is expected to be comfortable. They are lying in a relaxed sleeping position and should not feel cold
- Limit - The temperature where a "standard man" is fighting against the cold. They are in a curled-up position, are not shivering and should sleep for 8 hours without waking. This is the performance limit of the sleeping bag
- Extreme - This is the minimum temperature to use a sleeping bag, the risk of hypothermia and frostbite is a real possibility. In an emergency, a "standard woman" can sleep for 6 hours at this temperature although health damage is a serious risk
- *Individual experience may differ depending upon gender, weight, clothing, the ground and other equipment being used
- Shell & Lining: 100% Nylon Ripstop
- Insulation: 750FP RDS Down
- Machine wash cool
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not wring
- Tumble dry on a low heat to rejuvenate down
- Store uncompressed between adventures
- Dry and air thoroughly after use and before storage
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice