Laga Stove Cooking Kit (Rust)
Ask a question
Whether you're cooking up a storm after a long day in the mountains or brewing up some tea whilst watching the sun rise, the Lagå stove is your perfect all-in-one cooking system, for adventures big or small. It has everything you need to get you cooking in seconds with minimal setup - connect your gas canister, attach the stove and pot then light with one click of the integrated igniter. The nested design allows compact packing, including room to store a 100g gas canister inside, saving you space in your backpack.
UK delivery by -
International delivery info.
- Built in windshield and heat exchanger for super-efficient water boiling and reduced fuel consumption
- Built in piezo igniter ensures perfect ignition every time
- Includes a separate pan stand that neatly attaches onto the burner, to allow use with alternative pans, tins and cafetieres
- Locking handle that secures all contents within the stove when not in use
- Insulated with a unique Fjern neoprene sleeve to retain heat, keeping your brew toasty for longer, and allowing easy handling of the canister even when hot
- Adjustable flame burner for optimum cooking control - boil water on full power, or simmer your dinner at a low heat
- Heat resistant silicone lid handle and plastic coated pan handles for easy handling
- Lockable and packable design
- Embossed measurements on the inside, so you know how much water you're boiling
- 0.8L Aluminium pot
- Stove burner with built in piezo igniter and adjustable gas control lever
- Additional pan stand
- Gas canister support
- Lightweight mesh storage bag
- Boiling Time: 800ml - 4 minutes
- 400ml - 3.15 minutes
- Fuel: Butane/Propane gas canisters with a screw type attachment (Lindal B188) complying with EN417. It may be hazardous to fit other types of gas containers.
- Weight: 575g
- Volume: 0.8L
- Dimensions: Assembled size: F254×246mm, Packed size: F133×185mm
- Power: 2200W
- Material: Stainless steel, Brass, Aluminium and Silicone
- Care: Hand wash
- Gas canister not included.
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice