Mens Aktiv Down Hoodless Jacket (Black/Orange)
UK delivery dd/mm - dd/mm
International delivery info
An incredibly versatile insulated layer, constructed with a lofty 700 fill power down, yet lightweight and packable. Warm enough to stand on its own in frigid, dry conditions but compact enough to be used as part of a layering system, the Aktiv is designed to accompany you on active alpine pursuits offering an extra layer of warmth. With a Nylon ripstop outer you'll be feeling confident as you strike out BEYOND BOUNDARIES.
Ask a question
- 700FP ethically produced Goose Down
- Premium 90/10 Down/Feather ratio
- RDS Certified
- Nylon ripstop outer fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) & down proofing finish
- Mini-stitch through baffle construction
- Down-filled stand collar
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Front zip & internal insulated zip baffle with soft Tricot chin guard
- Zipped hand pockets - one doubles as a stuff sack
- Zipped chest pocket
- Corded zipper pulls are easy to grab, even whilst wearing gloves
- Stretch elastic bound cuffs & hem for a flexible fit
- Reflective logo
- Hanging loop
- Garment weight approx. 325gm (size M)
- Down weight in garment - 112gm (size S), 120gm (size M), 127gm (size L), 135gm (size XL), 143gm (size XXL)
Please note: Down is exceptionally fine and can work itself through small openings, especially if the feathers become compressed. To keep your garment looking neat do not pull feathers through (this will make holes bigger), but tease them back in and rub the fabric to help seal the hole. For more information on caring for your down garment please see the Care section on the Fjern website.
Mens Jackets & Tops
Regular / Athletic Fit
The above chart indicates body measurements, not garment
Calculate your own body measurements, then select the appropriate product size.
If your body measurements are between sizes, go down to the smaller size for a tighter fit, or up to the larger size for a more relaxed fit.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Length (cm)||Hem (cm)||Sleeve Length (cm)|
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
Interested in Hiking, Climbing & Mountaineering?
There's more to see! Check out our specialist blog posts for more.
The Mountaineering Guide
With our combined 150 years in the great outdoors, we’ve learned a few things along the way...
The Climbing Guide
As climbers ourselves, we know the importance of having the right kit to take on the project you’ve been training 6 months for, or to manage a tricky approach in questionable conditions...
The Hiking Guide
Getting out there and pushing beyond your comfort zones is why Fjern was created...
Had been eyeing this jacket for a while for the forthcoming winter. So to see it an an amazing discounted price, I had to buy. I wasn't disappointed when it arrived. A great quality jacket for an amazing price = Amazing value. Thank you Fjern
Thank you so much for your fantastic review, Sean! It's wonderful to hear that you've had your eye on our Aktiv jacket for some time, and we're thrilled that your purchase met your expectations.
Stay warm and enjoy the jacket!
The Fjern Team
Excellent coat would highly recommend
Excellent jacket light but very warm.Great
colour but should have ordered larger size as smaller than other makes. 5 star.
Amazing jacket. Great for casual use or more extreme use. I used it as a soft shell layer in -13 a couple weeks ago and it was perfect. Nothing wrong with it whatsoever.
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice