Mens Aktiv Hooded Down Jacket (Charcoal/Navy)
Ask a question
An incredibly versatile insulated layer, constructed with a lofty 700 fill power down, yet lightweight and packable. Warm enough to stand on its own in frigid, dry conditions but compact enough to be used as part of a layering system, the Aktiv is designed to accompany you on active alpine pursuits offering an extra layer of warmth. With a Nylon ripstop outer and an insulated & adjustable hood you'll be feeling confident as you strike out BEYOND BOUNDARIES.
UK delivery by -
International delivery info.
- 700FP ethically produced Goose Down
- Premium 90/10 Down/Feather ratio
- RDS Certified
- Nylon ripstop outer fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) & down proofing finish
- Mini-stitch through baffle construction
- Down-filled hood with extended collar for extra face protection & warmth
- Internal hood adjusters for a streamlined finish and flexible fit
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Front zip & internal insulated zip baffle with soft Tricot chin guard
- Zipped hand pockets - one doubles as a stuff sack
- Corded zipper pulls are easy to grab, even whilst wearing gloves
- Stretch elastic bound cuffs & hem for a flexible fit
- Reflective logo
- Hanging loop
- Garment weight (size M) 465gm
- Down weight in garment - 131gm/size S, 138gm/size M, 145.5gm/size L, 153gm/size XL, 158gm/size XXL
Please note: Down is exceptionally fine and can work itself through small openings, especially if the feathers become compressed. To keep your garment looking neat do not pull feathers through (this will make holes bigger), but tease them back in and rub the fabric to help seal the hole. For more information on caring for your down garment please see the Care section on the Fjern website.
THE ABOVE CHART INDICATES BODY MEASUREMENTS, NOT GARMENT DIMENSIONS
CALCULATE YOUR OWN BODY MEASUREMENTS, THEN SELECT THE APPROPRIATE PRODUCT SIZE
IF YOUR BODY MEASUREMENTS ARE BETWEEN SIZES, GO DOWN TO THE SMALLER SIZE FOR A TIGHTER FIT OR UP TO THE LARGER SIZE FOR A MORE RELAXED FIT
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
This is a great looking jacket and actually much better fitting than I had expected. I am 5,10" and 12 stone and have a medium. The quality is excellent and I have found it particularly useful when walking in cold weather and is easily stowable if needed. It's not the type of jacket I would wear to stand around in cold weather as a thicker jacket would be more suitable, although you can easily fit another layer underneath. Also a decent well insulated hood. All in all excellent.
Lightweight down jacket for moderately cold temperatures. Looks good and hood is handy.
Quality jacket as good as rab
I don't like baggy jackets so opted for a size smaller. Really good snug fit even with a fleece underneath..
Great colour, good fit and nice and warm
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice