Mens Arktis II Down Hooded Jacket (Electric/Navy)
UK delivery dd/mm - dd/mm
International delivery info
The Arktis II is an updated version of our incredibly popular Arktis Down Jacket. We listened to your feedback and have added hood adjusters to this version, so you can stay even more toasty!
An incredibly versatile insulated layer, constructed with a lofty 750 fill power water resistant down and sturdy nylon ripstop face fabric. Warm enough to stand on its own in frigid, dry conditions but compact enough to layer in cold & damp weather, the Arktis is designed to keep you toasty in brutal alpine conditions whatever your pursuit. An insulated, form fitting hood completes the warmth package-you'll be hoping for freezing weather and striking out BEYOND BOUNDARIES.
Ask a question
- 750FP Teflon treated Goose Down - water resistant, quick drying and ethically produced
- Premium 95/5 Down/Feather ratio
- RDS Certified
- Nylon ripstop outer fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) & down proofing finish
- Mini-stitch through baffle construction
- Down-filled hood with extended collar for extra face protection & warmth
- Hood adjusters for the perfect fit
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Front zip & internal insulated zip baffle with Tricot chin guard
- Zipped hand pockets with warm Tricot lining
- Corded zipper pulls are easy to grab, even whilst wearing gloves
- Internal mesh pocket that doubles as a stuff sack
- Stretch elastic bound cuffs for a flexible fit
- Reflective logo
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Packable into internal mesh pocket
- Hanging loop
- Garment weight (size M) 483gm
- Down weight in garment - 161gm/size S, 170gm/size M, 179.5gm/size L, 189.5gm/size XL, 202gm/size XXL
Please note: Down is exceptionally fine and can work itself through small openings, especially if the feathers become compressed. To keep your garment looking neat do not pull feathers through (this will make holes bigger), but tease them back in and rub the fabric to help seal the hole. For more information on caring for your down garment please see the Care section on the Fjern website.
Mens Jackets & Tops
Regular / Athletic Fit
The above chart indicates body measurements, not garment
Calculate your own body measurements, then select the appropriate product size.
If your body measurements are between sizes, go down to the smaller size for a tighter fit, or up to the larger size for a more relaxed fit.
|Sleeve Length (cm)
Measurements are taken whilst garment is laid flat on a surface to aid comparison with your own garments.
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
Interested in Mountaineering & Hiking?
There's more to see! Check out our specialist blog posts for more.
The Mountaineering Guide
With our combined 150 years in the great outdoors, we’ve learned a few things along the way...
The Hiking Guide
Getting out there and pushing beyond your comfort zones is why Fjern was created...
Perfect Jacket and top quality, also top quality service from the company too in supplying the jacket💪🏻
That's great to hear, Dan! We're glad that you're happy with the jacket's quality and our service.
The Fjern Team
Thank you for that great quality Fjern and keeping us warm during climbing
Michael, thank you for sharing your experience!
We're pleased to hear the Arktis II is keeping you warm during your climbs. Stay warm and keep pushing those limits!
The Fjern Team
Really good jacket to pack into the rucksack. Very lightweight and warm.
Thank you for sharing your review, Julian.
It's great to hear that you find the Arktis II lightweight, warm, and convenient for packing. We appreciate your feedback!
The Fjern Team
This jacket is light and warm. The color is fantastic
Thank you for your review, Fabrizio.
We're pleased to hear that you find the Arktis II both lightweight and warm, and that you love the color! Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
The Fjern Team
Great fit and good quality .
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice