Mens Breen Insulated Jacket (Rust/Charcoal)
The BREEN jacket's clean yet fully featured design will give you the confidence to strike out into the wilderness, knowing you are packing protection for the very worst weather. Powered by GEO-THERM, Thermolite's synthetic insulation, the BREEN functions well as an outer layer when it's cold & dry and as an easy to layer mid layer when the weather turns wet, keeping you warm even in changeable conditions.
Strategically placed panels and a healthy dose of synthetic insulation mean you get maximum breathability where you need it most and superb warmth in frigid conditions while still maintaining incredible packability - perfect for going BEYOND BOUNDARIES
UK | Get it by -
International | Please see delivery estimates here.
- Synthetic 'GEO-THERM Powered by Thermolite' Eco-recycled insulation
- Matt finish, wind repellent Nylon ripstop outer fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Underarm & side panels made from breathable fabric to aid temperature regulation
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Partly insulated 'under helmet' hood with stretch binding
- Soft Tricot panels inside hood, for added warmth and comfort
- YKK front zip & internal insulated zip baffle with Tricot chin guard
- YKK zipped hand pockets with warm Tricot lining
- Corded zipper pulls are easy to grab, even whilst wearing gloves
- Internal mesh pocket that doubles as a stuff sack
- Stretch elastic bound cuffs for a flexible fit
- Reflective logo
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Hanging loop
- Packable into internal mesh pocket
- Garment weight (size M) 485gm
THE ABOVE CHART INDICATES BODY MEASUREMENTS, NOT GARMENT DIMENSIONS
CALCULATE YOUR OWN BODY MEASUREMENTS, THEN SELECT THE APPROPRIATE PRODUCT SIZE
IF YOUR BODY MEASUREMENTS ARE BETWEEN SIZES, GO DOWN TO THE SMALLER SIZE FOR A TIGHTER FIT OR UP TO THE LARGER SIZE FOR A MORE RELAXED FIT
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
Great buy, nice and cosy. Purchased some other products as well and are just as good and cosy
Went for an XL and it fits true to size, I'm usually an XL in the majority of clothing, this fits snug, but not tight, enough to layer up underneath.
Nice bright bold blue colour. Very lightweight but surprisingly warm.
Great jacket for general winter use.
It’s a really good, comfy jacket. It’s super warm but also packs down nice and small meaning that when your out on an expedition, it doesn’t take up much space in your pack, but very good for when you get into camp. I highly recommend.
This is a great jacket. The material is high quality and is very comfy to wear. I used it as a mid layer on a ski trip under a waterproof shell and it provided great warmth whilst also being breathable. The jacket fits well and remains comfy during activity. I would recommend this jacket and would definitely buy fjern products again
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice