Mens Första Merino Blend Long Sleeve Crew Baselayer (Navy)
UK delivery dd/mm - dd/mm
International delivery info
The FORSTA is a lightweight technical crew, the merino blend fabric provides excellent wicking and is naturally resistant to odour. Designed to be flexible and comfortable, features like the gusseted underarms allow freedom of movement and provide versatility whilst the thumb loops add a cosy feel.
Works as a stand-alone top for day to day use or as part of a layering system for colder weather, the perfect companion to take you BEYOND BOUNDARIES.
Ask a question
- 200gsm Merino/Recycled Polyester blend offers excellent wicking performance
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Front zipper
- Thumb loops, for a flexible fit
- Flatlock seams for comfort
- Dropped rear hem
- FJERN embroidery logos
- Hanging loop
- 50% Merino Wool 19.5mic, 50% Recycled Polyester
Mens Jackets & Tops
Regular / Athletic Fit
The above chart indicates body measurements, not garment
Calculate your own body measurements, then select the appropriate product size.
If your body measurements are between sizes, go down to the smaller size for a tighter fit, or up to the larger size for a more relaxed fit.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Length (cm)||Hem (cm)||Sleeve Length (cm)|
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
Interested in Climbing, Hiking & Mountaineering?
There's more to see! Check out our specialist blog posts for more.
The Mountaineering Guide
With our combined 150 years in the great outdoors, we’ve learned a few things along the way...
The Climbing Guide
As climbers ourselves, we know the importance of having the right kit to take on the project you’ve been training 6 months for, or to manage a tricky approach in questionable conditions...
The Hiking Guide
Getting out there and pushing beyond your comfort zones is why Fjern was created...
This is a good quality top that I use over a thin underlayer. Arm length is good and the thumb hoops work well. I have found it to remain odour free after repeated use over consecutive days.
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice