Mens Husly Super Insulated Jacket (Navy/Electric)
UK delivery dd/mm - dd/mm
Christmas delivery info
The ultimate warm and insulating layer for cold temperatures and less dynamic activities. Constructed with a lofty 700 fill power Geo-Therm Thermolite EcoMade insulation, which is zoned in weight to aid fit and comfort. Layer on top of your other outdoor clothing in frigid conditions when you're belaying your climbing partner. With a Nylon ripstop outer and an insulated & adjustable hood you'll be feeling toasty warm and ready to take your climbing BEYOND BOUNDARIES.
Ask a question
- Geo-Therm Thermolite EcoMade synthetic insulation, with 35% recycled fibres - zoned in different weights to aid fit & comfort:
- 170gsm throughout garment, additional 190gsm layer in body, 170gsm in side panels, 60gsm in sleeves & hood
- Nylon ripstop outer fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Insulated extended collar for extra face protection & warmth
- Internal hood adjusters for a streamlined finish and flexible fit
- Helmet compatible adjustable hood
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Vislon double ended front zip & internal insulated zip baffle with soft Tricot chin guard
- Vislon zipped hand pockets
- Vislon zipped chest pocket
- Corded zipper pulls are easy to grab, even whilst wearing gloves
- Deep elastic cuffs for a flexible & draft free fit
- Large mesh internal stuff pockets
- Internal back neck insulated baffle to prevent drafts
- Reflective logo
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Hanging loop
- Stuff sack
- Garment weight approx. 960gm (size M)
- Insulation weight in garment - 628gm (size S), 652gm (size M), 676gm (size L), 700gm (size XL), 723gm (size XXL)
- Please note: this jacket is designed to be worn over the top of another jacket, and is therefore sized slightly larger than the rest of the Fjern range. If you would like a slimmer fit please size down.
Mens Jackets & Tops
Regular / Athletic Fit
The above chart indicates body measurements, not garment
Calculate your own body measurements, then select the appropriate product size.
If your body measurements are between sizes, go down to the smaller size for a tighter fit, or up to the larger size for a more relaxed fit.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Length (cm)||Hem (cm)||Sleeve Length (cm)|
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
I bought it for ski resort use. Its excellent! Despite the cold weather i feel very warm during the chair lifts. Its a little bulky but its not an issue after a while. I bought it a size down and its ok. A cheap,comfy, very warm Jacket!
Supper warm and comfy. One of the best buys I have ever Done
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice