Mens Mysig Eco Half Zip Fleece (Storm/Lime)
Soft, cosy and warm the MYSIG Eco fleece is a versatile mid-layer, perfectly suited for everything from your alpine adventure, to your everyday jacket for the trip to the shops and a whole lot in between.
Providing ample storage with the large zipped kangaroo pocket, keeping your hands warm and valuables safe. The corded zip pulls for easy manoeuvrability when wearing gloves and elasticated hem and cuffs to give you a snug draft free fit.
Go BEYOND BOUNDARIES in comfort.
UK | Get it by -
International | Please see delivery estimates here.
- Recycled Fleece fabric 400gsm
- Kangaroo hand warmer pocket
- Flatlock seams for comfort
- Corded zipper pulls are easy to grab, even whilst wearing gloves
- Elasticated cuffs to keep out drafts
- Elasticated hem for a flexible fit
- Hanging loop
- Embroidered logo
- Approximate garment weight: 690gms (size Medium)
- 100% Recycled Polyester
THE ABOVE CHART INDICATES BODY MEASUREMENTS, NOT GARMENT DIMENSIONS
CALCULATE YOUR OWN BODY MEASUREMENTS, THEN SELECT THE APPROPRIATE PRODUCT SIZE
IF YOUR BODY MEASUREMENTS ARE BETWEEN SIZES, GO DOWN TO THE SMALLER SIZE FOR A TIGHTER FIT OR UP TO THE LARGER SIZE FOR A MORE RELAXED FIT
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
Firstly the main photo of the garment looks very dark in colour, almost black, which isn't anywhere near an accurate representation of the colour at all. It's almost a light grey with a hint of pale blue to it. Very disappointed on that front...
Secondly I've have one of the Fjern down jackets for about 4 years in size M, so bought this fleece in the same size and it's a bit too tight to easily put on. L would be much better comparison to my down jacket, so feel the sizing is a bit off.
Lastly I don't feel the fabric/warmth of the garment is in line with what I would expect for the price. Doesn't feel nice against the skin and don't feel it's any better than fleeces I have that cost less than a fifth of the price.
I'd give it 2 stars if it weren't for the colour being way off so unfortunately that drags it down to 1 star in my eyes.
Love the down jacket I have, and also the Hygee 600 sleeping bag. but this fleece has been a disappointing purchase that I'll sadly be sending back.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is very important to us.
Sorry to hear that the Mysig was not right for you. We advise looking at all the available product imagery. The lifestyle images will give a better representation of the 'real' colour as the main image is shot under studio conditions with artificial lighting. At the end of the day, everybody's screen will display a slightly different colour and it's not possible to provide an exact match for everyone.
We're pleased to hear that you are satisfied with your other Fjern products.
Please get in touch with our support team at email@example.com if you require any assistance with your return. You will of course receive a full refund for this product.
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice