Mens Skjold Packable Waterproof Jacket (Green/Pine)
UK delivery dd/mm - dd/mm
International delivery info
Designed with fast & light activities in mind, the SKJOLD enables you to stay active whatever the weather.
Crafted using eVent® fabric with Direct Venting™ technology, the SKJOLD keeps precipitation out whilst allowing perspiration to escape. Packed with technical features including a fully adjustable helmet compatible hood, internally taped seams and an anatomical fit, the SKJOLD is lightweight and packable making it the perfect companion to take BEYOND BOUNDARIES.
Waterproof rating 10,000mm
Breathability JIS 1099 B1 40,000 g/m2 24hrs
Ask a question
- Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable, Lightweight and durable 3-layer fabric with Nylon face
- Unique eVent® membrane with Direct Venting™ technology
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Taped seams and seamless shoulders for added waterproofness
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort, designed for technical layering
- Articulated elbows for freedom of movement
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with laminated & wired brim
- Laminated centre front zip guard with soft tricot trim zip garage
- Extended high collar for extra face protection
- Water repellent zippers
- Two large zipped hand warmer pockets
- Corded zipper pulls are easy to grab, even whilst wearing gloves
- Moulded zipper garages to protect closure from snow and rain
- Hypalon Velcro cuff adjusters
- Adjustable drawcord hem with drop back for extra coverage
- Reflective details
- Hanging loop
- Athletic fit - room for movement & layering, but without being oversized
- Fabric weight 72gsm / Garment weight (size M) 335gm
- Note: the water repellent zippers are highly water resistant but not 100% waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your external pockets that may be damaged by moisture
Mens Jackets & Tops
Regular / Athletic Fit
The above chart indicates body measurements, not garment
Calculate your own body measurements, then select the appropriate product size.
If your body measurements are between sizes, go down to the smaller size for a tighter fit, or up to the larger size for a more relaxed fit.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Length (cm)||Hem (cm)||Sleeve Length (cm)|
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
Interested in Hiking?
There's more to see! Check out our specialist blog post for more.
The Hiking Guide
Getting out there and pushing beyond your comfort zones is why Fjern was created...
Fits well and felt very comfortable walking through 4 days of Welsh rain and clag just after storm Arwen. Breathed well and no condensation on the inside and I'm usually a sweaty animal. Very light for what it is and packs up small. I wouldn't want to go lighter than this going into the mountains. Actually very impressed, more so than I thought I would be. For the money I doubt you'd find better.
This jacket is fine in most respects, and while I’ve had it about 3 years I haven’t used it much as I have other jackets. On my current walking trip first the right side pocket, then the left pocket lower seams failed on consecutive days. The pocket linings are only held to the jacket outer (thus forming the pocket) by a very thin glued (?) seam and it was these that failed leaving me with no usable pockets. That aspect doesn’t seem a durable design.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is very important to us.
We are very sorry to hear that the pockets on your Skjold have failed. Unfortunately as your jacket is past our 2 year warranty period, we are unable to offer you a replacement.
Please get in touch with our support team at email@example.com for any repair advice.
If the jacket is unrepairable we may be able to offer you a discount on a replacement.
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice