Mens Terreng Merino Blend Half Zip Hoodie (Navy)
UK delivery dd/mm - dd/mm
International delivery info
A light-weight technical hoodie that offers a highly flexible fit & versatile performance. A dual layer fabric, with Merino Polyester outer and Bamboo Charcoal against the skin it feels soft and has excellent wicking performance. Thoughtful details include thumb loops to keep your hands cosy, corded zip pulls and a form fitting hood that works under a helmet or over a beanie.
With a half zip opening for easy venting it's the perfect active alpine layering option to accompany you BEYOND BOUNDARIES.
Ask a question
- 200gsm Merino/Polyester/Bamboo Charcoal blend offers excellent wicking performance
- 4-way stretch
- Fitted hood suitable for under a helmet
- Front zip with chin guard
- Front hand warmer kangaroo pocket
- Corded zipper pull is easy to grab, even whilst wearing gloves
- Thumb loops, for a flexible fit
- FJERN embroidery logos
- Hanging loop
- 12% Merino Wool, 48% Polyester, 40% Bamboo Charcoal
Mens Jackets & Tops
Regular / Athletic Fit
The above chart indicates body measurements, not garment
Calculate your own body measurements, then select the appropriate product size.
If your body measurements are between sizes, go down to the smaller size for a tighter fit, or up to the larger size for a more relaxed fit.
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice