Mens Vinter Trousers (Black/Charcoal)
UK delivery dd/mm - dd/mm
Christmas delivery info
Engineered to be a versatile 3-season mountaineering trouser made from a combination of windproof, water-repellent & stretch softshell fabrics with DWR, giving you the confidence to strike out into the wilderness, whatever the weather.
Wear in Autumn through to Spring, packed with technical features including a diamond gusset & articulated knees for full freedom of movement, adjustable waist and plenty of zipped pockets. Our VINTER trousers are the perfect partner for going BEYOND BOUNDARIES.
Ask a question
- Windproof & water-repellent GeoTex Nylon/Polyester blend fabric in strategic weather-exposed panels (thighs, knees, cuffs & seat)
- Stretch Nylon softshell fabric offers comfort and flexibility to waist panels, inseam & behind knees
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Snap waist closure with zipped fly
- Hook & loop adjustable side waist fastenings
- Diamond gusset & articulated knee panels for freedom of movement
- 2 zipped thigh pockets
- 1 zipped back pocket
- Ventilation zips along the outside thigh seams
- Adjustable popper cuffs
- Boot lace hooks
- Embroidered logos
- Corded zipper pulls are easy to grab, even whilst wearing gloves
- Hanging loop
- Water & wind resistant
- Alpine/slim fit but with room for movement & layering
- Approximate garment weight: 455gms (size 32)
- 80% Nylon, 12% Polyester, 8% Elastane
Mens Trousers & Shorts
Regular / Athletic Fit
The above chart indicates body measurements, not garment
Calculate your own body measurements, then select the appropriate product size.
If your body measurements are between sizes, go down to the smaller size for a tighter fit, or up to the larger size for a more relaxed fit.
|Size||Waist (cm)||Hip (cm)||Thigh (cm)||Inseam (cm)|
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
Interested in Hiking & Mountaineering?
There's more to see! Check out our specialist blog posts for more.
The Mountaineering Guide
With our combined 150 years in the great outdoors, we’ve learned a few things along the way...
The Hiking Guide
Getting out there and pushing beyond your comfort zones is why Fjern was created...
I've just received these trousers. I'm really happy with the fit, style and waterproofing. They look great and I'm looking forward to putting them to good use, climbing mountains and skiing on brighter days. But, when I put them on and opened the side vents, i saw my upper legs shining it in all the whiteness. This to me looks very weird, especially that high up on my outer thigh. I was expecting some mesh inside to conceal my legs. So, as I want sure if this was an manufacturing fault, I watched the video above. However, the guy demonstrating them obscures this with his hand when opening the zip. Maybe deliberately?
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
It's great to hear that you're pleased with the trousers and that they're performing well for you.
Regarding the thigh seam ventilation, the absence of mesh is not a manufacturing defect; it is intentional and can be seen in one of the lifestyle images of the Moss/Olive variant. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused you. Your suggestion for mesh vents makes perfect sense given the use case of the trousers, and we will promptly forward it to our design team for consideration.
If you have any additional feedback, or have any questions, please feel free to get in touch.
The Fjern Team
These trousers have served me well for a year! In Scottish wind rain and snow! 10/10
Great fitting and very comfortable trousers.
Very high quality, nice fitting walking trousers, windproof and water resistant. Ideal for long hikes in adverse conditions or good ventilation for warmer days.
The trousers are very comfortable and well made they are warm and water repellent to a certain degree and they dried quickly after a heavy shower . No seams cause any discomfort a great addition to any walking wardrobe.
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice