Reproof Spray (275ml)
Ask a question
!Please note this product can only be shipped within the UK
This spray-on reproofer is suitable for all outdoor technical clothing including eVent, ecoSHIELD and GORE-TEX. Its easy application adds durable water-repellency and boosts breathability, also allowing extra to be applied to areas impacted by hard wear including shoulders, sleeves and knees.
Our Reproof Spray-On is perfect for restoring waterproof properties to waterproof shells and jackets, or any product with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating.
UK delivery by -
International delivery info.
- Adds reliable water-repellency
- Revives breathability
- Restores your gear's performance to a like-new condition
- Effective without tumble-drying
- Easy to use
- 50% recycled plastic bottle
- Apply to clothing cleaned in a technical wash
- Shake bottle and spray all over, applying extra to areas exposed to abrasion
- Remove any surplus product using a clean cloth
- Drip dry or tumble dry according to care label instructions to enhance repellency
The Fjern Reproof Spray is an effective waterproofing treatment that's specifically formulated to keep your gear dry and protected against the elements. Simply spray on and leave to dry.
We recommend using a technical wash as a pre-wash before applying our waterproofing treatment.
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice