Stotte Inflatable Insulated Camping Mat (Storm Grey)
UK delivery dd/mm - dd/mm
Christmas delivery info
When the weather gets colder the STOTTE has you covered, the synthetic insulation provides the warmth to keep you comfortable throughout the night. Self-inflating in no time makes using the Stotte a doddle, only requires a few top-up breaths if you prefer a firmer mat.
Made from 100% recycled polyester fabric with a durable and water-resistant finish, giving a rugged mat ready for whatever the elements have in store for you, allowing you to stride out BEYOND BOUNDARIES with confidence.
Ask a question
- 100% recycled polyester fabric
- Synthetic insulation foam for added warmth and comfort
- TPU coating for durability, abrasion resistance and water-resistance
- Self-inflating, top up with a few breaths to desired firmness
- Drawstring carry bag included
- Elastic rope for ease of storage
- Weight: 790g (excluding storage sack)
- Length: 183cm
- Width: 51cm
- Thickness: 3.8cm
- Packed Size: 25 x 18cm
- Estimated R-Value: 2.5
- The ASTM F3340-18 R-value is a measure used to rate how well your sleeping mat will stop heat loss, indicating a material's ability to insulate. Putting it simply, the higher the R-value figure the more insulating and warmth a mat will provide.
- R-values 0.1 - 2.0 - Summer - Mats for use in consistently warm air and ground temperatures, aimed at temperatures no lower than 5°C.
- R-values 2.0 - 4.5 - 3 Season - Mats for use in cool and cold air temperatures at night and with the possibility of ground frosts, mats will contain a moderate level of insulation and are aimed at a temperature range of +10C to -10C.
- R-values 4.5+ - Winter - Mats for use in freezing air temperatures day and night and with cold or frozen ground, suitable for use in winter temperatures of -10C and below.
- *The R-value is an estimate based upon materials and construction techniques*
- 100% Recycled Polyester
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice