Womens Andas Long Sleeve Crew (Storm)
UK delivery dd/mm - dd/mm
Christmas delivery info
A lightweight technical long sleeve crew made from S.Cafe fabric, which utilises coffee grounds to create a yarn that offers fast drying and odour resistant performance. It feels soft against the skin and has excellent wicking performance, along with protection you from harmful UV rays, making it an ideal option to accompany you BEYOND BOUNDARIES.
Ask a question
- 163gsm Polyester/Recycled S.Cafe Polyester blend jersey offers excellent wicking performance
- 4-way stretch
- Underarm gusset construction for a flexible fit
- Fast drying, UV protection and odour resistant
- FJERN embroidery logos
Womens Jackets & Tops
Regular / Athletic Fit
The above chart indicates body measurements, not garment
Calculate your own body measurements, then select the appropriate product size.
If your body measurements are between sizes, go down to the smaller size for a tighter fit, or up to the larger size for a more relaxed fit.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Hem (cm)||Length (cm)||Sleeve Length (cm)|
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
Interested in Hiking & Climbing?
There's more to see! Check out our specialist blog posts for more.
The Climbing Guide
As climbers ourselves, we know the importance of having the right kit to take on the project you’ve been training 6 months for, or to manage a tricky approach in questionable conditions...
The Hiking Guide
Getting out there and pushing beyond your comfort zones is why Fjern was created...
Ideal for hiking, travelling, skiing and ski touring - comfortable, warm and breathes well
The original shirt had an asymmetric hem, but the replacement I was given was perfect. It's comfortable to wear, has a good feel against the body and washes well (quick drying, no need to iron). It's made from recycled coffee grounds - which makes it even better.
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice