Womens Arktis Down Gilet (Black/Purple)
UK delivery dd/mm - dd/mm
Christmas delivery info
A clean design providing core warmth with minimal weight, the Arktis gilet will be a staple in your alpine wardrobe. Sleeveless design keeps your arms free for active pursuits. Lofty 750 fill power water resistant down means excellent performance even when the weather takes an unexpected turn for the worse. A standalone piece in cold, dry conditions or an efficient insulated layer in chilly, damp weather the Arktis will accompany you BEYOND BOUNDARIES.
Ask a question
- 750FP Teflon treated Goose Down - water resistant, quick drying and ethically produced
- Premium 95/5 Down/Feather ratio
- RDS Certified
- Nylon ripstop outer fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) & down proofing finish
- Mini-stitch through baffle construction
- Front zip & internal insulated zip baffle with Tricot chin guard
- Zipped hand pockets with warm Tricot lining
- Corded zipper pulls are easy to grab, even whilst wearing gloves
- Internal mesh pocket that doubles as a stuff sack
- Stretch elastic bound armholes for a flexible fit
- Reflective logo
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Packable into internal mesh pocket
- Hanging loop
- Garment weight (size S) 255gm
- Down weight in garment - 66gm/size XS, 70gm/size S, 73.5gm/size M, 77.5gm/size L, 82gm/size XL
Please note: Down is exceptionally fine and can work itself through small openings, especially if the feathers become compressed. To keep your garment looking neat do not pull feathers through (this will make holes bigger), but tease them back in and rub the fabric to help seal the hole. For more information on caring for your down garment please see the Care section on the Fjern website.
Womens Jackets & Tops
Regular / Athletic Fit
The above chart indicates body measurements, not garment
Calculate your own body measurements, then select the appropriate product size.
If your body measurements are between sizes, go down to the smaller size for a tighter fit, or up to the larger size for a more relaxed fit.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Length (cm)||Hem (cm)|
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
Interested in Hiking & Mountaineering?
There's more to see! Check out our specialist blog posts for more.
The Mountaineering Guide
With our combined 150 years in the great outdoors, we’ve learned a few things along the way...
The Hiking Guide
Getting out there and pushing beyond your comfort zones is why Fjern was created...
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice