Womens Arktis II Down Hooded Jacket (Black/Charcoal)
UK delivery dd/mm - dd/mm
Christmas delivery info
The Arktis II is an updated version of our incredibly popular Arktis Down Jacket. We listened to your feedback and have added hood adjusters to this version, so you can stay even more toasty!
An incredibly versatile insulated layer, constructed with a lofty 750 fill power water resistant down and sturdy nylon ripstop face fabric. Warm enough to stand on its own in frigid, dry conditions but compact enough to layer in cold & damp weather, the Arktis is designed to keep you toasty in brutal alpine conditions whatever your pursuit. An insulated, form fitting hood completes the warmth package-you'll be hoping for freezing weather and striking out BEYOND BOUNDARIES.
Ask a question
- 750FP Teflon treated Goose Down - water resistant, quick drying and ethically produced
- Premium 95/5 Down/Feather ratio
- RDS Certified
- Nylon ripstop outer fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) & down proofing finish
- Mini-stitch through baffle construction
- Down-filled hood with extended collar for extra face protection & warmth
- Hood adjusters for the perfect fit
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Front zip & internal insulated zip baffle with Tricot chin guard
- Zipped hand pockets with warm Tricot lining
- Corded zipper pulls are easy to grab, even whilst wearing gloves
- Internal mesh pocket that doubles as a stuff sack
- Stretch elastic bound cuffs for a flexible fit
- Reflective logo
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Packable into internal mesh pocket
- Hanging loop
- Garment weight (size S) 405gm
- Down weight in garment - 136gm/size XS, 144gm/size S, 152gm/size M, 161.5gm/size L, 170gm/size XL
Please note: Down is exceptionally fine and can work itself through small openings, especially if the feathers become compressed. To keep your garment looking neat do not pull feathers through (this will make holes bigger), but tease them back in and rub the fabric to help seal the hole. For more information on caring for your down garment please see the Care section on the Fjern website.
Womens Jackets & Tops
Regular / Athletic Fit
The above chart indicates body measurements, not garment
Calculate your own body measurements, then select the appropriate product size.
If your body measurements are between sizes, go down to the smaller size for a tighter fit, or up to the larger size for a more relaxed fit.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Length (cm)||Hem (cm)||Sleeve Length (cm)|
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
Interested in Hiking & Mountaineering?
There's more to see! Check out our specialist blog posts for more.
The Mountaineering Guide
With our combined 150 years in the great outdoors, we’ve learned a few things along the way...
The Hiking Guide
Getting out there and pushing beyond your comfort zones is why Fjern was created...
Already have the active jacket which I love. Wanted something a bit warmer for winter, but very disapointed there is no chest zip pocket like the Active. Not keeping
Thank you for the feedback, Sue. We understand the importance of a chest zip pocket, and we regret that this particular model doesn't offer that feature, especially since you're fond of our Aktiv jacket.
If you have any questions or if there's anything we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out.
The Fjern Team
Thank you for that quality
I needed a replacement for my 4 year and jacket and as I already have the Fjern down gilet which I love I decided to buy the jacket version and was not disappointed. I bought a size larger as the gilet is tight fitting so wanted a jacket that I could wear over a warm jumper or fleece and this will work. The style of the jacket is excellent and it looks good on.
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our Arktis II Jacket. We're glad to hear that the jacket met your expectations and that you are satisfied with your purchase. We understand the importance of finding the right fit, and we're pleased to hear that buying a size larger allows for you to layer it comfortably over a warm jumper or fleece.
Your feedback is valuable to us, and we appreciate your support. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team. We hope you continue to enjoy your new jacket and that it serves you well.
The Fjern Team
I've been using my Arktis for around 4 years now - keeps me cosy on long, cold hikes and also great for short winter walks.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're impressed to hear that you've been using your Arktis for four years, and it's great to know that it has kept you warm on your hikes and winter walks. We're so pleased to hear that the Arktis has met your expectations.
Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope to continue providing you with excellent products and service in the future.
The Fjern Team
Really like this coat. It's a bit snug so could have done with next size up. I've ordered a different coat but in a medium. (Also Fjern). Really warm for a lightweight coat.
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice