Womens Arktis II Down Hooded Jacket (Electric/Navy)
The Arktis II is an updated version of our incredibly popular Arktis Down Jacket. We listened to your feedback and have added hood adjusters to this version, so you can stay even more toasty!An incredibly versatile insulated layer, constructed with a lofty 750 fill power water resistant down and sturdy nylon ripstop face fabric. Warm enough to stand on its own in frigid, dry conditions but compact enough to layer in cold & damp weather, the Arktis is designed to keep you toasty in brutal alpine conditions whatever your pursuit. An insulated, form fitting hood completes the warmth package-you'll be hoping for freezing weather and striking out BEYOND BOUNDARIES.
UK | Get it by -
International | Please see delivery estimates here.
- 750FP Teflon treated Goose Down - water resistant, quick drying and ethically produced
- Premium 95/5 Down/Feather ratio
- RDS Certified
- Nylon ripstop outer fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) & down proofing finish
- Mini-stitch through baffle construction
- Down-filled hood with extended collar for extra face protection & warmth
- Hood adjusters for the perfect fit
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- YKK front zip & internal insulated zip baffle with Tricot chin guard
- YKK zipped hand pockets with warm Tricot lining
- Corded zipper pulls are easy to grab, even whilst wearing gloves
- Internal mesh pocket that doubles as a stuff sack
- Stretch elastic bound cuffs for a flexible fit
- Reflective logo
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Packable into internal mesh pocket
- Hanging loop
- Garment weight (size S) 405gm
- Down weight in garment - 136gm/size XS, 144gm/size S, 152gm/size M, 161.5gm/size L, 170gm/size XL
Please note: Down is exceptionally fine and can work itself through small openings, especially if the feathers become compressed. To keep your garment looking neat do not pull feathers through (this will make holes bigger), but tease them back in and rub the fabric to help seal the hole. For more information on caring for your down garment please see the Care section on the Fjern website.
THE ABOVE CHART INDICATES BODY MEASUREMENTS, NOT GARMENT DIMENSIONS
CALCULATE YOUR OWN BODY MEASUREMENTS, THEN SELECT THE APPROPRIATE PRODUCT SIZE
IF YOUR BODY MEASUREMENTS ARE BETWEEN SIZES, GO DOWN TO THE SMALLER SIZE FOR A TIGHTER FIT OR UP TO THE LARGER SIZE FOR A MORE RELAXED FIT
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
Really like this coat. It's a bit snug so could have done with next size up. I've ordered a different coat but in a medium. (Also Fjern). Really warm for a lightweight coat.
Very warm, lightweight jacket with fleece lined pockets.
Warm and comfortable jacket for all sorts of activities
This keeps you warm and looks good. I am a usual size 12 (small/medium in Rohan) but I needed a large size in this jacket
Very warm in generally cooler British climates. Runs small - I’m a size 10 uk and had to get a size large.
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice