Womens Nord Softshell Trousers (Navy)
UK delivery dd/mm - dd/mm
Christmas delivery info
Engineered to be a versatile mountaineering trouser made from stretch mid-weight softshell fabric with DWR, giving you the confidence to strike out into the wilderness, whatever the weather.
Wear on their own for Spring to Autumn hiking, and add a layer underneath to continue hiking through Winter. Packed with technical features including a diamond gusset & articulated knees for full freedom of movement, adjustable belted waist and plenty of pockets.
Our NORD trousers are the perfect partner for going BEYOND BOUNDARIES.
Ask a question
- Mid-weight Nylon Stretch Softshell fabric
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Snap waist closure with YKK zipped fly
- Removable fully adjustable webbing belt with metal buckle
- Diamond gusset & articulated knees for freedom of movement
- 2 hand pockets
- YKK zipped leg pocket
- Mesh pocket bags to reduce bulk
- Embroidered logos
- Corded zipper pulls are easy to grab, even whilst wearing gloves
- Hanging loop
- Water & wind resistant
- Alpine/slim fit but with room for movement & layering
- Garment weight (size 10) 290gm
- 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane
Womens Trousers & Shorts
Regular / Athletic Fit
The above chart indicates body measurements, not garment
Calculate your own body measurements, then select the appropriate product size.
If your body measurements are between sizes, go down to the smaller size for a tighter fit, or up to the larger size for a more relaxed fit.
|Size||Waist (cm)||Hip (cm)||Thigh (cm)||Inseam (cm)|
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
Interested in Climbing & Hiking?
There's more to see! Check out our specialist blog posts for more.
The Climbing Guide
As climbers ourselves, we know the importance of having the right kit to take on the project you’ve been training 6 months for, or to manage a tricky approach in questionable conditions...
The Hiking Guide
Getting out there and pushing beyond your comfort zones is why Fjern was created...
I really like the trousers but think they are big fitting. I am size 10 which I bought and they are too baggy - I should have exchanged with hindsight
Bought mine just 5 months ago, but was using them often. Look cool, soft, light and stretchy - BUT. They didn't last long even though I was carefull. Belt is crap and doesn't hold anything. Zip fly got broken just after 2 months of use. Got a hole on the pocket last week - after just slightly touching the rock. For this price I would rather avoid.
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Olga. We're truly sorry to hear about your experience with our Nord trousers. We understand your frustration, and we appreciate you taking the time to bring these issues to our attention.
The durability and quality of our products are of utmost importance to us, and we're genuinely sorry to hear that your trousers did not hold up to our high standards. Your comments about the belt and zip fly are noted, and we will review the design & construction to determine if there are any necessary improvements. Please know that we take your feedback seriously, and we'll do our best to make things right.
If you would like any further assistance or have additional comments to share, please don't hesitate to reach out. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience in the future.
The Fjern Team
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice