Womens Octa Insulated Jacket (Navy/Rust)
UK delivery dd/mm - dd/mm
International delivery info
An incredibly versatile and light weight jacket, the OCTA offers great flexibility when you're just not sure what the weather will do, working perfectly on its own as well as being compact enough to be used as part of a layering system.
The Octa® Active Insulation lining is comprised of lightweight and stretchable filaments, delivering game changing performance without the associated weight penalty. Octa® insulation is designed to be absorbent, quick drying and provides excellent insulation with a soft and stretchy texture.
Venture out on your next adventure with confidence, the OCTA will take you BEYOND BOUNDARIES.
Ask a question
- 61% Recycled Polyester/39% Polyester outer fabric with PFC-free DWR (Durable Water Repellent) and wind repellent finish
- 52% Recycled Polyester/48% Polyester OCTA® Active Insulation lining - offers flexible warmth & comfort performance on the move
- Stretch elastic cuffs with thumb loops for a flexible fit
- Vislon front zip
- Zipped hand pockets with mesh lining - one doubles as a stuff sack
- Elastic cord hem with adjusters at side seams
- Stiffened peak on hood with Fjern logo
- Side panel and underarm gusset to aid freedom of movement
- Corded zipper pulls are easy to grab, even whilst wearing gloves
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Hanging loop
- Approximate garment weight: 265gms (size Small)
- Outer: 61% Recycled Polyester/39% Polyester
- OCTA insulation: 52% Recycled Polyester, 48% Polyester
Womens Jackets & Tops
Regular / Athletic Fit
The above chart indicates body measurements, not garment
Calculate your own body measurements, then select the appropriate product size.
If your body measurements are between sizes, go down to the smaller size for a tighter fit, or up to the larger size for a more relaxed fit.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Length (cm)||Hem (cm)||Sleeve Length (cm)|
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
Interested in Climbing?
There's more to see! Check out our specialist blog post for more.
The Climbing Guide
As climbers ourselves, we know the importance of having the right kit to take on the project you’ve been training 6 months for, or to manage a tricky approach in questionable conditions...
This jacket is exactly what I was looking for. Warm and thin enough to be a layer underneath a waterproof coat.
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice