Womens Skydda Eco Packable Insulated Jacket (Storm/Lime)
UK delivery dd/mm - dd/mm
International delivery info
The SKYDDA is your go anywhere, lightweight packable jacket, perfect for going BEYOND BOUNDARIES.
Constructed from recycled Nylon Ripstop fabric with a Durable Water Repellent coating (C0 DWR / PFC free) to aid with protection from the elements. The eco credentials don't stop here, the Repreve® insulation offers excellent performance and protection from the wind, it is 100% recycled, made from plastic bottles.
Including an insulated hood for even more warmth in wintery conditions, corded zipper pulls for ease of use whilst wearing gloves and two large pockets, one doubling as a stuff sack making storage on the go a cinch.
Ask a question
- 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop fabric with C0 DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- 100% Recycled REPREVE polyester 60gsm insulation
- Global Recycle Standard certified fabric
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Zip guard with soft tricot trim zip garage for added comfort
- 2 zipped hand pockets, one doubles as a stuff sack with reversable zip
- Zipped chest pocket
- Corded zipper pulls are easy to grab, even whilst wearing gloves
- Stretch elastic bound cuffs, hood & hem for a flexible fit
- Reflective logo
- Hanging loop
- Approximate garment weight: 275gms (size Small)
- Main: 100% Recycled Nylon
- Lining: 100% Recycled Nylon
- Insulation: 100% Recycled REPREVE Polyester
Womens Jackets & Tops
Regular / Athletic Fit
The above chart indicates body measurements, not garment
Calculate your own body measurements, then select the appropriate product size.
If your body measurements are between sizes, go down to the smaller size for a tighter fit, or up to the larger size for a more relaxed fit.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Length (cm)||Hem (cm)||Sleeve Length (cm)|
- Free shipping for UK orders over £50.
- Free shipping for International orders over £100.
- We aim to get UK orders to you within 2-5 working days. Delivery lead times for international orders vary.
- For more information click here.
- If you're not completely happy with your purchase, you can return an item within 100 days of receiving your order.
- Items should be returned in the same condition in which you receive them: the original product packaging and tags must still be attached, and the products must be in an unused condition.
- Please see full return instructions here.
Interested in Climbing, Hiking & Mountaineering?
There's more to see! Check out our specialist blog posts for more.
The Mountaineering Guide
With our combined 150 years in the great outdoors, we’ve learned a few things along the way...
The Climbing Guide
As climbers ourselves, we know the importance of having the right kit to take on the project you’ve been training 6 months for, or to manage a tricky approach in questionable conditions...
The Hiking Guide
Getting out there and pushing beyond your comfort zones is why Fjern was created...
On UK orders over £50 & International orders over £100
100 Day Returns
Simple and easy
Expert Customer Service
Quality product advice